- We just got this, and already love it. Made from earth-friendly, Midwest wood, these "Jalopies" are fun to grasp, roll and shake!
- Dude loves these. I love making Oscar's baby food, but lets face it...Mama's got enough on her plate. These help out tons when I'm having a busy week, and he eats them like crazy. I really like that they involve basic spices in their food, and offer interesting meal options like Chickpea Tomato with Beef and Cumin.
- Boob bottle. I'll admit, I was drawn by the design and name...but they turned out to be great bottles! They're affordable, have attachments for pumps, and travel well.
- This diaper pad cover is super cute. One note, its pretty transparent so make sure youve got something under it.
- The rays on this toy are awesome for little mouths. This guy has been Oscar's buddy through these first teeth! Non-toxic, water based, and made in Germany. Love it.
- Oh my cuteness. Baby Gap is a little dangerous in that you can't walk by one without spending over $50. There's one across the street from where we sometimes have breakfast with my parents, and we always get sucked in. BUT in our defense, there was a sale. This is one of the outfits we picked up!
Those are my favorites for this month. I swear by them, because I use them. Happy baby shopping!